Report Abuse

Digital Creator Karl Jacobs To Record Live Podcast And Host Meet & Greet At VidCon Anaheim (EXCLUSIVE)

Post a Comment
Digital Creator Karl Jacobs To Record Live Podcast And Host Meet & Greet At VidCon Anaheim (EXCLUSIVE)
© Provided by Variety

Carl Jacobs, a digital creator and streamer known for his close collaboration with internet superstar MrBeast, will make his debut as a writer at VidCon Anaheim 2023. As part of his series, Jacobs will host his "Banter" podcast, recorded live with co-hosts. . Sapnap and GeorgeNotFound, and meet and greet during the four-day conference June 21-24 at the Anaheim Convention Center.

Jacobs currently has over 28 million followers on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and Twitch. In addition to his fame for MrBeast content, Jacobs creates Minecraft videos that have over 157 million views on YouTube and his TikTok content has received 129.2 million likes. His podcast launched in 2021 and surpassed Joe Rogan's "The Joe Rogan Experience" to become #1 on Spotify in the US. Most recently, he announced an upcoming comic book series in collaboration with Dark Horse Comics.

Now Jacob wants to expand his content empire by opening up new ways to interact with fans virtually and in person. In an interview with Variety, Jacobs talked about his future plans for VidCon and what his audience can expect from the upcoming relaunch of his YouTube channel and podcast.

Why did you decide to debut as a screenwriter at VidCon this year?

As a child, I was always obsessed with conventions. I never had the opportunity to visit them too often. But over the last year or so, especially after COVID has subsided a bit, it has become much easier to engage with your community that you have built over the years. There are so many opportunities to interact with fans at VidCon that it's easy for me.

What's the most meaningful interaction you've had with fans in real life?

These two girls came up to me and said that they really met during my broadcast and that they had been dating for half a year. They were so happy and got closer to each other, it's crazy to hear, especially since I only play video games and date them. It would be awkward if they weren't together now, but at least it was a cool story when it happened.

What kind of programming will you be doing at VidCon?

For the first time we will be doing a personal edition of our 'Banter' podcast with me, George and Sapnap. We've reworked the core of this podcast; we're changing it from the ground up in a really cool way. By the time VidCon is in full swing, people will know what they're getting into. To top it off, I have another fun meeting because I just can't resist. This is a great opportunity to meet cool people and chat with everyone.

Where do you see the name of your podcast and YouTube channel?

I'm trying my best to grow my YouTube channel. I'm really trying to move in a really cool direction where I'm trying to find live action and games. So, for example, my last video that came out was "I was doing Minecraft in Antarctica" where I was in the middle of the snow, -20 [degrees] on the ground. Every 10 minutes I had to take off a piece of clothing. Then when I win Minecraft, I can go out into the snow. This is what I want to capture on my channel. It's a niche that doesn't seem to be fully explored yet: integrating IRL with gaming. So I really want to try and find a middle ground for that. But, of course, growing pains come along with it.

For more stories like this, follow us on MSN by clicking the button at the top of this page.

Click here to read the full article.

Kanye "Ye" West Interview with Piers Morgan

Related Posts

Post a Comment