Report Abuse

Interview: Talking With Piero Pirupa About “Asereje” And His Contagious Techno House Sound

Post a Comment
Interview: Talking With Piero Pirupa About “Asereje” And His Contagious Techno House Sound

Heavyweight techno house producer Piero Pirupa recently released his latest track 'Assereje' in collaboration with Paolo Pellegrino via We Next Records.

Asareje follows Azure Playing with Samuele Scelfo. Piero's voice combines elements of house and techno into compelling musical compositions.

Piero's hits include "We Don't Want", Pink Floyd's "The Wall", which topped Beatport's global charts for two months, and Rosella's "Everybody's Free".

Piero Pirupa with over 1,000,000 monthly Spotify listeners including Spinnin, Relief, Intec Digital, Repopulate Mars, Saved, Catch & Release, Rebirth and Rapture. Notes.

Piero performed at "Hi Ibiza", "Space Miami and Elrow" in Barcelona, ​​"Beach Party Tour with Fisher", "London Studio 338", "DayTrip Los Angeles", "Deep Forest Festival" in Romania, "LMF Festival" in Zagreb, "Summerley Festival" in Switzerland and Pacha. Ibiza. .

Celeb Mix spoke to Piero Pirupa to find out how he got into music and what inspires his music and writing process.

What three things can't you do without?

music, food and travel.

"Cancel? What inspired you for your new single?

The original song was a big hit years ago and when I got the idea from Paolo Pellegrino, I was very excited to be involved in the project.

How was the collaboration with Paolo Pellegrino?

Paolo came to me with his idea. I immediately said yes because I thought the vocals had so much potential and were so easy to integrate into the track. I am very excited about this release and enjoy working with it.

How did you get into music?

I started many years ago... late 90's early 2000's When I was very young I started working as a promoter at a few parties in my area and after a few years I started DJing because of my love for electronic music.

Where are you from?

I'm from Teramo, a small town in central Italy, it's a beautiful town, you can reach the mountains and the sea in 30 minutes by car. Great place to stay...if you need some rest and relaxation.

Did your birthplace influence your sound?

When I started DJing, Danny Tenaglia, Carl Cox, Laurent Garnier, Eric Morillo, etc. Roger Sanchez to name a few.

If you had to raise your voice to a stranger, what would you say?

As a producer, everyone knows me lately for my techno house productions, but as a DJ I like to do a little bit of everything, like modern techno house music.

What inspires your writing? Are you inspired by poetry, music or other media?

The music of the past inspired me a lot, 80s-90s disco music, punk rock, electro dance influenced me a lot. I always look to these days for inspiration.

What can you tell us about your writing process?

My writing process is very simple, if I have a good idea, I go to the studio, otherwise I do something else. Just kidding, lol. I have used many samples in Trax over the years. So when I find the right sample, I go to the studio or my laptop and work on it. If I want to realize an original idea with singers, I first prepare the instrument, then I look for good singers to accompany. When I find the right sound, I finish the track. My process is very simple and fast.

Which artists do you think are killing it right now?

Now there are some that I really like, but these three are my favorites: Joshua, Bruno Furlan, and Genghis.

How do you define success?

Success is setting goals and achieving them. Take a pen and paper, write down all the tags, places and holidays you want to do and do it in a few years.

Looking back over the past few years, what have you learned?

You should never stop, never rest, always focus on your goals, always work and above all never give up because if you believe in what you do, you will be successful.

What can your fans expect in the next six months? Live concerts. video clip?

Yes, lots of new releases coming on my label NONSTOP, Eat, Catch and Release, Solotoko, Spinnin and more. I'll be doing a lot of touring in the US and Europe over the next few months and I can't wait for summer to arrive!

Follow Piero Pirupa on Instagram Twitter |: Facebook Spotify:

Related Posts

Post a Comment